Tuesday, January 25, 2011


When it comes to chores, I try to keep it simple. We stick to a regular routine that seems to cover all of the basis in a week's time. I like to have the kids do different jobs each week within each category, so I usually assign who is doing what right after breakfast and devotional time. Some days these seems to take longer than other days, depending on how messy or unorganized we are after the weekend! We adjust as we go, but overall this keeps us on a consistent track. The important thing is that each day we are all working together to take care of what God has given us! This teaches my kids (hopefully!) to take care of what they have, to be thankful, and to develop a work ethic -- all things I hope they will develop under my roof! To download our chart, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment